AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER
Vegetable Cooking Spray
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire, divided
1 cup 1% milk (or milk substitute)
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
1. Spray basket of air fryer with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Whisk flour, 1 tablespoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire and milk in a large bowl.
3. Add all cauliflower florets into batter and toss gently to combine.
4. Combine panko breadcrumbs and 1 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire in a shallow dish.
5. Place each piece of battered cauliflower individually in the seasoned panko and toss to coat evenly. Place in air fryer and repeat until basket is full without pieces touching.
6. Place basket in air fryer and set temperature to 400 degrees. Cook 10-12 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Repeat until all cauliflower is cooked.
Cook's Note: Serve cauliflower sprinkled with additional Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire or tossed with your favorite sauce.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups chopped onions
1 whole jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1 teaspoon curry powder
6 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
1/2 teaspoon Celly Salt® Original or Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire
1 cup canned evaporated milk or light coconut milk
1. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft but not browned. Stir in jalapeno and curry; cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in squash, broth and Celly Salt® Original. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until squash is very tender.
3. Puree with an emersion blender or pour carefully into a blender until completely smooth. Stir in milk and heat through.
4. Serve hot topped with Celly Salt® Roasted Pepitas.
CELLY SALT CANDIED BACON
5 slices bacon
5 teaspoons brown sugar
1 ½ teaspoons Celly Salt® Original
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place bacon slices on rimmed baking sheet evenly spaced apart.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar then Celly Salt® Original evenly over each slice of bacon.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until just crisp. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before eating.
CELLY SALT RANCH DIP
Chef Chandra Riccetti is the Chef and Owner at Bastion Restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas and has more than twenty-five years of professional cooking experience. Chef Ricetti's cooking is inspired by her extensive world travels and use of fresh, local ingredients. A must visit while in Fort Worth.
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon Chirpin' Herb Celly Salt
1/2 teaspoon Sin Bin Fire Celly Salt
1/2 teaspoon Celly Salt® Original
Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until fully incorporated.
2. Place in an airtight container in refrigerator to allow flavors to blend.
3. Use within 5-7 days.
Air Fryer Cauliflower