CELLY SALT CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
20 butter snap flavored pretzels
3/4 teaspoon Celly Salt® Original
1. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30 second intervals, until fully melted and smooth.
3. Place one pretzel at a time in the chocolate with a fork and tap off excess chocolate. Place on prepared pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle with Celly Salt® Original (suggest about 1/8 teaspoon Celly Salt® Original per 5 pretzels).
4. Repeat until all pretzels are covered in chocolate and Celly Salt® Original.
5. Let chocolate set and dry 20-30 minutes. Consume immediately or if some are leftover, store in a container with a lid.
CHIRPIN' HERB MATCHA CHOCOLATE BARK
1 (11-12 ounce) package white baking chips
1 tablespoon Matcha powder
5 teaspoons Celly Salt® Chirpin' Herb, divided
1 whole sourdough pretzel, crushed
1. Place a piece of wax or parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet; set aside. 2. Place baking chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for 2 minutes; stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melted.
3. Stir in Matcha powder and 4 teaspoons Celly Salt® Chirpin' Herb to the melted chocolate. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and spread evenly to about 1/8-inch thick. Immediately sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Celly Salt® Chirpin' Herb and the crushed pretzels. Press pretzels gently into chocolate.
4. Place in refrigerator and cool until set; about 20-30 minutes. Break chocolate apart and serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 2-4 weeks.
Cook’s Note: In place of pretzels, top chocolate with chopped nuts or dried fruit.
SIN BIN CHOCOLATE BARK
7 ounces (78%) dark chocolate
1 1/2 tablespoons Michigan dried cherries
2 tablespoons chopped lightly salted roasted almonds
1 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire, divided
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break up chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mostly melted. Stir until completely melted. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire
3. Pour chocolate into prepared pan and spread out until about 1/4-inch thick (does not need to meet sides.)
4. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire. Top with dried cherries and almonds.
5. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until completely set.
6. Break set chocolate into individual sized pieces. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Cook's Note: Use any type of chocolate, dried fruit or nuts that you enjoy.
SIN BIN CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 large strawberries
1/2 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire + additional for sprinkling
1. Place a sheet of wax or parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire.
3. Dip one strawberry into melted chocolate and place on prepared pan. Sprinkle with additional Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire. Repeat until all strawberries are coated in chocolate and Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire.
4. Place in refrigerator to set. Consume within 5 days.
NO-BAKE SPICY PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (abut 12 full graham crackers)
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/4 cups natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy), divided
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 teaspoons Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire, divided
1/12 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, melted butter and 2 teaspoons Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire in a large bowl. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Place into refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
3. Place chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds, stir and repeat until chocolate is almost melted stirring to completely incorporate peanut butter and chocolate. Pour over prepared crust evenly and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Celly Salt® Sin Bin Fire.
4. Chill 1 hour or until set.
5. Cut into 24 squares and store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Sin Bin Chocolate Covered Strawberries